The deadline to send in nominations for the coveted Middle East Insurance Industry Awards has been extended and interested parties have until 15 July to do so.
The Awards, which will be in their 6th edition this year, features a new category — ‘Woman Leader of the Year’ — to recognise the significant contributions that women make to the insurance industry in MENA.
Entries are welcome for the following 16 categories:
• Life Insurance Company of the Year;
• General Insurance Company of the Year;
• Health Insurance Company of the Year;
• TPA of the Year;
• Takaful Company of the Year;
• Educational & Training Initiative of the Year;
• Innovation of the Year;
• Digital Initiative of the Year;
• Service Provider of the Year;
• Corporate Risk Manager of the Year;
• Law Firm of the Year;
• Broker of the Year;
• Reinsurance Broker of the Year;
• Reinsurance Company of the Year;
• Woman Leader of the Year; and
• Personality of the Year.
Entries are invited from around the region and can focus on domestic or regional activities.
Entries in more than one category are allowed. For all categories, the qualifying period is from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019.
Nominations may be submitted online at www.meinsurancereview.com/meirawards2019/nomination or emailed to email@example.com.
The judges will meet on 1 October 2019 to select the winners who will be recognised at a gala dinner on 21 November 2019 in Dubai.
Over the past five years, around 60 winners have walked on the red carpet at the Awards. Last year, there were 15 winners drawn from a pool of 44 finalists who were shortlisted from more than 300 entries.
The Awards, organised by Middle East Insurance Review (MEIR), was launched in 2014 to recognise and salute excellence in the MENA insurance industry, and helps to boost standards and promote greater professionalism in the market.
For more details, visit: www.meinsurancereview.com/meirawards2019.