The organising committee of the Aqaba International Conference, AqabaConf, has announced the introduction of a new insurance award entitled, "AqabaConflnsurance Research Award", to mark 10 years since the inaugural Conference was held.
The Award—which is in its first edition this year—will be presented to the top three research studies on the subject of 'E-lnsurance'.
Submitted research reports are required to adhere to the following:
- The language used in the research report must be either Arabic or English.
- Content must be original and not been published previously for any party or competition.
- The length of the report must be a minimum of 15 pages—with Arabic Transparent font (size 14) for research reports delivered in Arabic and Times New Roman font (size 14) for research reports delivered in English.
- A one-page summary of the research report is to be submitted.
- Researcher's name, workplace and contact information must be listed only on the cover page of the report. They must not be shown on the one-page summary nor on the research report.
A specialised insurance committee will review, assess, shortlist and determine the top three research submissions.
The first three winning researchers will be invited as Guests of Honour to attend the AqabaConf2019 which will be held on 15-17 April 2019. Jordan Insurance Federation will cover transportation expenses to Aqaba City including international flights, as well as registration fees and accommodation expenses at selected hotels.
The first, second and third place winners will be announced during the opening ceremony of the AqabaCont2019 on 15 April 2019. The awards are:
- 1st prize: $3,000
- 2nd prize: $2,000
- 3rd prize: $1,000
Those interested in taking part in the Award are requested to submit their full research—in addition to a one-page summary—to Jordan Insurance Federation by 1 March 2019, at the latest.
Thus, the report is to have:
- 1.cover page with title of report and researcher's details
- 2.one-page summary with font and font size as stipulated
- 3. full report of at least 15 pages with font and font size as stipulated.
A printed hard copy and CD soft copy of the research must be mailed in a sealed envelope to:
Jordan Insurance Federation,
P.O.Box 1990 - Postal Code 11118 - Amman - Jordan
Amman - Shmeisani - Queen Alia Street -
Opposite the Royal Cultural Centre - Building 45.
For further inquiries, kindly contact Mr Maher Awaad, Jordan Insurance Federation Director Assistant for Research and Training Affairs, at:
- Tel: +962 6 5689266 Ext: 304
- Mob: +962 79 7111960
- Fax: +962 6 5689510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register online for AqabaConf2019, please visit the conference website: