Who can enter?
If you are nominating yourself or your own company, using the criteria for guidance, explain in not more than 1,200 words why your company or chosen individual should win the award.
If you are nominating another individual or company, submit the nomination form and a 200-word statement summarising why the applicant would be a worthy recipient of the award. If the nomination is shortlisted, the awards administrators will contact the nominee and invite them to submit a full application for the award categories in which they have been nominated.
Where to send your entries
Submit your entries by
- 15 June 2020 (third-party nominations)
- 12 July 2020 (self-nominations)
Online OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A nomination form is included with this brochure on page 12 or may be completed online.
- All entries must be written in English and must:
- Specifically address each criterion
The judging panel reserves the right to only consider applications that separately address each criterion in the selected award category
- Not exceed 1,200 words
Entries received without the 1,200-word write-up or 200-word statement (where applicable) will NOT be considered. (Should the word count of an application exceed the word limit, the judges will not read it.)
- Entries may include additional supporting documents but will be limited to two pages.
- Write-ups must use the following format:
- The font used must be Times New Roman, size 13;
- Left and right margins must be 1.0” each; Line spacing between lines must be 1.0.
Entries which do not adhere to these requirements will automatically be disqualified!
The organisers reserve the right to publish some or all information of winning entries given at nomination.
The decision of the judging panel is final, as scrutinised by the independent auditor, EY.
- 20 September 2020 (judging day)
- 22 November 2020 (gala awards presentation dinner)
For all categories, the qualifying period is from 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020.